Going through the vast amount of content available in our industry, here is what's sparked our interest in our inbox and tweeter feeds relevant to our B2B marketing and event marketing industry this week.
- Marketo has launched a very comprehensive ebook on events marketing. If you are an events marketer the latter parts of the report will be more applicable to you. If you are a general B2B marketer, the whole report has a lot of valuable information. Watch this space for our overall review of the document. In the meantime get your own copy below
The definitive guide to event marketing
- Success in business and in life requires bold decisions. Dharmesh Shah, the CEO of Hubspot talks about how the success of his company has required a lot of bold bets. A very timely and inspiring read at this time of strategies and new year's resolutions.
Getting lucky requires big bold bets
- For people in the events industry, a thought provoking blog and disscussion about how innovative event professionals are.
Innovation, not in my back yard by William Thomson
If you have something to say please contribute on the LinkedIn discussion. It will be very interesting to hear your thoughts
- A funny read on a very serious matter "SPAM". Have you been or are you guilty of any of these capital sins?
How to be a spammer in 20 simple steps by Hubspot
- This is a series of 3 blogs from Elton Mayfield talking about Sales and Marketing integration, a topic that has been and will be top of the agenda for any B2B marketer this year
The perfect building products threesome
- Last, if you have not read our 7 Tips to obtaining B2B marketing buy-in from your boss and Most Talked About B2B Marketing Resolutions for 2013 then what are you waiting for?
Have a fantastic Friday.